ViroSēl™ Breathable Viral Barrier Fabric:
- Darker inner layer reduces shadowing and is soft to the touch
- Barrier layer is a breathable monolithic film membrane for impervious protection.
- The outer layer is fluid-repellent and durable
Our Breathable Viral Barrier (BVB) fabrics like ViroSēl™ are specially designed to meet stringent international industry standards. Our technology provides protection against pathogens that cause infectious diseases ensuring the safety of surgical staff and patients. It’s lightweight, low-noise and breathable, keeping staff cool and dry.
ViroSēl™ passes rigorous industry standards protecting you in the most critical surgical environments. These standards are used to measure the ability of the fabric to protect against blood borne pathogens. Our tri-laminate fabric has a high moisture vapor transmission rate allowing the wearer to remain comfortable and dry during long surgical procedures. ViroSēl™ provides the utmost protection and comfort for medical professionals, allowing them to focus on what matters the most – the patient.
Our next generation BVB, ViroSēl™, has a specially formulated design that provides the opportunity to create a robust seam seal for the highly critical areas in a surgical gown. Our technology provides additional protection against liquids and viruses that cause infectious diseases ensuring the safety of the surgical staff and patients. It can be used in construction AAMI Level 4 gown.
男生把肌肌放到女人肌肌里面ViroSēl™. A high-performing product for everyone.
- Excellent protection against liquids and viruses that cause infectious diseases
- Lightweight, low-noise, and breathable, ViroSēl™ keeps surgical staff comfortable, cool, and dry during long procedures
- Withstands hydrostatic pressures (AATCC 127**) in excess of 100 cm
- Opacity reduces potential for shadowing from fluid spilled on the gown
- Opportunity for a better seam seal for converters