Natural inside and out
Chain of custody certified
Unbleached paper that comes from unbleached pulp.
Some producers use “dye-back bleached paper;” easily confused with natural fiber. This is a process of adding brown dyes to bleached pulp. Dye-back bleached paper does not offer any of the natural paper’s additional sustainability benefits.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö's trulyNatural® technology completely bypasses the bleaching, saving energy and creating less waste.
Advantages of Ahlstrom-Munksjö's trulyNatural®:
- Appearance: Consumers prefer a natural, less processed package.
- Sustainability: True natural fiber provides significant environmental advantages versus bleached fiber
- Responsibility: Ahlstrom-Munksjö offers triple Chain of Custody certification on all its products under the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), the Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®), and the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC)
Discover our products available with the trulyNatural® technology:
- Butter and margarine papers
- Confectionary and baked goods Papers
- Dairy, meat and fish processing papers
- Microwave pop corn papers
- Pet food packaging papers
- Quick Service Restaurant and Food Service papers
- Baking and steaming papers for industrial users
- Pan liners for home users
- Pan liners for professional users
- Colored papers
- Insulation face sheets